Paneer hot dog recipe. Paneer Chilli Hotdog- Hot dog buns stuffed with soya granule chilli and paneer fingers. The perfect combination of soya and paneer, this Chilli Paneer hot dog is a perfect snack to serve to your loved ones or an after work snack when you get those hunger pangs! A New Jersey classic hot dog, with fried potatoes, peppers and onions, served with deli mustard on a hoagie roll.
It is a quick recipe and you can also sneak in some veggies for that perfect balanced meal. Arrange the hot dog, potato wafers, chopped onion and lettuce on the plate, serve hot. Spicy Hot Dog Recipe – Free download as Word Doc (.doc), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. You can have Paneer hot dog recipe using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paneer hot dog recipe
- Prepare 3 of medium sized Potato boiled.
- It’s 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need few of Cheese slices.
- Prepare as needed of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Butter for frying.
- You need Few of Coriander leaves.
Spicy hot dog teamed up with French fries are perfect for any party and certainly an all-time favorite. The very best hot dog recipe is nothing without a perfectly prepared hot dog bun. There are several ways to handle buns. Many hot dog stands steam them and many toast them on the griddle.
Paneer hot dog recipe instructions
- First wash the potato and boiled it in a cooker Wait for one whistle. Cool it and take out the lid of the cooker. Transfer the boiled potato to a bowl. Peel the skin of the potato and mash it. Add red chilli powder as needed,green chillies finely chopped, 1/2 tsp black pepper, chopped coriander leaves, salt as needed. Mix. Cut the paneer in long shape. Marinate the paneer with red chilli powder and salt Fry the paneer with butter in slow flame. For a few minutes..
- For Stuffing Boil the potatoes in cooker for 2 whistles. After two whistle cool the cooker and take out the lid, Transfer the boil potatoes in a bowl and peel the skin of the potatoes and Mash With potatoes add red chilli powder, black pepper, garam masala, green chilli and salt. Mix well Cut the paneer in long shape, Marinate the paneer with red chilli, black pepper and little salt. In non-stick pan, Shall Shallow fry the paneer for a few minutes..
- Take out in a plate. Cut the hot dog bread into four pieces. Stuff the mashed potatoes with paneer in. the center portion of the hot dog. Cover with cheese slices top of the bread. Fry the hot dog with butter. Once it is done. Transfer to a serving plate. Ready to serve with Tomato Ketchup..
Casual eateries serving hot dogs and 'tropical juices' are all over New York, but Papaya King is. These are my personal favorite way to cook a hot dog. The skin becomes crisp while the interior remains extremely juicy. Just grab some hot dogs and some buns and check out our international toppings guide, below. But recipe developer Andrew Schloss recommends an optional extra step that yields the.