Chicken Coconut Curry /Ayam Rendang.
You can have Chicken Coconut Curry /Ayam Rendang using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Coconut Curry /Ayam Rendang
- Prepare 1 of chicken cut in chunk.
- Prepare 2 cup of each chunk of potato and carrot.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh grated coconut flesh.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- It’s of dry spice.
- It’s 6 of to 10 dry cili and 1 fresh red cili. (the more the spicier).
- It’s 8 of shallot and 5 garlic.
- Prepare 1 of inches of ginger.
- It’s 1 of lemon grass.
- You need 1 tsp of galangal and fresh turmeric.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt and brown sugar.
- It’s of garnish.
- It’s 1 bunch of coriander.
Chicken Coconut Curry /Ayam Rendang instructions
- lightly toast coconut set aside.
- pound or blend dry spice.
- in pan with oil saute spice till fragrant in low heat for about 15 minutes then add chicken and vegetable with tomato puree and bring it to a boil stiring every now and then for another 15 minute then add coconut milk ,let it simmer for another 10 minutes.
- add in grated coconut and seasoning to taste stir gently not to break up vegetable continuingly till sauce thickening but if prefer more gravy can add half cup of water for another 5 minute off heat and serve top garnish.