pork roast tenderloin with roasted potatoes and corn on the cob. My mother found this delicious recipe many years ago, when I was a teenager. Place half of the marinade in each of two resealable plastic bags. Add pork to one bag and potatoes to the other bag.
See Pan Seared Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin if. Toss potatoes with remaining seasoning mixture; arrange around meat in pan. I added baby carrots, cut small slots on the tenderloin put the fresh minced garlic in the slots so the garlic flavor seeps in the meat more used baby red potatoes and made pork gravy to go along. You can cook pork roast tenderloin with roasted potatoes and corn on the cob using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of pork roast tenderloin with roasted potatoes and corn on the cob
- Prepare 2 lb of pork roast tenderloin.
- It’s 5 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable stock.
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 dash of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper.
- You need 1 of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
Add sweet potatoes and onions; toss to coat. Reviews for: Photos of Oven-Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Potatoes and Vegetables. Rub the olive oil all over the pork, then coat with the spice rub. Our perfect roasted pork tenderloin recipe guarantees juicy, fork-tender pork.
pork roast tenderloin with roasted potatoes and corn on the cob instructions
- preheat oven to 250.
- in large skillet heat a bit of vegetable oil, sprinkle salt on all sides of tenderloin, sear in skillet on all sides.
- in baking pan add stock, a bit of water, sliced onions, salt & pepper.
- remove seared tenderloin from skillet and rub with oil, brown sugar, paprica, salt & pepper. place in baking pan and put in oven, bake for 2 hours, do not cover. baste with juice in bottom of pan every 30 mins..
- cut potatoes, put in large bowl, add oil, chopped fresh parsley, garlic salt, sat&pepper, mix well, place in separate baking pan with a half inch of water. do not cover, place in oven alongside tenderloin for 2 hours.
- after 2 hours remove tenderloin from oven, baste once more, set aside, start boiling water for fresh corn cob..
- remove potatoes, return to large bowl, add butter, dried parsley and italian seasoning, mix well, return to baking pan to keep warm..
- remove corn from boiling water, slice tenderloin into 1/3 of inch thick.. serve and enjoy.
Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Peppers and Onions — The pork tastes amazing and we add even more flavor by roasting it Followed dirctions and served on a bed of brown rice. The skillet will heat along with the oven. This is our favorite baked pork tenderloin oven recipe. Piercing the tenderloin with a fork allows the seasoning to penetrate deeper and you don't have to marinate the meat for hours. This Roasted Pork Tenderloin is slow cooked in a dutch oven.