Great Grilled Honey Ginger Corn. Preparation Prepare Honey-Ginger Barbecue Sauce and divide equally into two bowls. Honey, butter and spicy cayenne pepper add sweetness, spice and richness to tasty grilled corn on the cob. Spreading butter, honey and a pinch of spicy cayenne over fresh corn on the cob, then grilling it in the husk, makes it insanely good—sweet with a hint of heat.
This is one of those recipes that is so versatile, you're Really, this tender steak with hints of honey and ginger and soy sauce could be served in so many ways. Julia, the sweet MKC reader who sent me. Grilling enhances the natural flavor of this glorious honey-ginger glazed on the blue marlin steak. You can cook Great Grilled Honey Ginger Corn using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Great Grilled Honey Ginger Corn
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced chives.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/8 tsp of or more cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of to 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger.
- You need 4 medium of ears of sweet corn.
Pair it with grilled-corn mango salsa to add a tropical. The corn can be grilled, sliced, and used in salads, salsa, or as a side. Adjust the amount of seasoning to suit your palate and preference for spice. This fantastic BBQ corn recipe utilizes the popular combination of sweet honey and the mildly pungent flavor of Dijon mustard.
Great Grilled Honey Ginger Corn step by step
- In a small bowl combine butter, chives, honey, ginger and cayenne pepper..
- Place each ear of corn on a double thickness of heavy duty foil..
- Fold foil around corn and seal tightly..
- Grill covered, over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender, turning every 5 minutes..
This recipe came from a neighbor. He served it to me and I instantly fell in love with it. It has been a mainstay in our home for several years now. Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group. ½ cup honey. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly!