Indonesian style siumay.
You can cook Indonesian style siumay using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indonesian style siumay
- Prepare 500 gr of white fish fillet.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of shallots.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of ground pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chicken buillion.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 400 gr of labu air or zucchini, steamed, grated & drained.
- It’s 450 gr of sagoo flour.
- You need 25 sheets of store bought wonton wrappers.
Indonesian style siumay step by step
- Mince finely the fish.
- Grind the shallots, garlics, sugar & salt into very fine texture..
- Mix well the fish, ground mixture, ground pepper, chicken buillion & sesame oil in a bowl..
- Add in the eggs one at a time, mix well..
- Add in the labu air or you can exchange with zucchini, and mix well..
- Add in the sagoo flour gradually. The texture supposed to be a soft dough..
- Prepare store bought wonton wrappers. Take one sheet & put a tablespoon of the dough on the wrapper. Then fold as you like..
- Put the stuffed siumay on a tray that has been greased with some cooking oil. Line them densely & brush some water on top..
- Steam for 20 minutes on medium high or until well cooked..