Maple Barbecued Chicken.
You can have Maple Barbecued Chicken using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maple Barbecued Chicken
- It’s 3/4 cup of barbecue sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of maple extract.
- Prepare 8 of boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
Maple Barbecued Chicken step by step
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients, reserving 3/4 cup..
- Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side..
- Grill 6 to 8 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, turning occasionally and basting with sauce..
- Serve with reserved sauce..