Roasted corn on the cob.
You can have Roasted corn on the cob using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted corn on the cob
- Prepare 6 of corn on the cob.
- It’s 1 of butter.
- Prepare 1 of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
Roasted corn on the cob step by step
- Preheat oven 350°F..
- Shuck corn and butter the corn on a greased pan. Add as much seasoning as you like..
- Bake for 20 minutes and rotate the corn and bake for another 20 minutes..
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and put under the boiler for 5 minutes. This can be cooked in the oven or on the grill. Enjoy..