Mexican corn salad with nachos. Tortilla chips topped a creamy monterey jack cheese sauce, toasted corn, crumbled cotija, chili powder and cilantro. How to Make Mexican Street Corn. Ever since I had some elote at a friend's house the other day, I've been dreaming about capturing the flavors as a topping for.
This Mexican Street Corn Salad is a healthy, simple take on elote, the delicious Mexican street vendor version of corn This is a healthy Mexican Street Corn Salad, the salad part meaning you can throw it on literally everything. This Mexican Corn Salad will totally be the star of your next BBQ. Full of roasted corn, creamy avocado, fresh cilantro, lime, and tons of spices Like he loooooooves it. You can have Mexican corn salad with nachos using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican corn salad with nachos
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled sweet corns.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red,yellow and green pepper each(chopped).
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped carrots.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of chopped onions.
- It’s 4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hung curd.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of nachos or any other wafers.
Give him all the roasted corn on the cob, extra in his nachos, and don't even think about sharing this Mexican Corn Salad with. This Mexican Corn Salad is a terrific way to use corn for a side dish! Inspired by the popular Mexican street corn Esquites, golden brown corn kernels are lightly dressed with mayonnaise and sour cream, then given a burst of freshness with red onion, coriander/cilantro, lime and a hint of zing from Jalapeño. recipes. Cut kernels from cobs and transfer to a medium bowl.
Mexican corn salad with nachos step by step
- Mix all ingredients except nachos and red chilli flakes..
- Sprinkle red chilli flakes on the top and serve chill with nachos..
Mexican street corn, or eloté, is a popular treat in Mexico and growing in popularity in the states as well. It consists of a corn on the cob with some special toppings, including mayonnaise, Cotija cheese and a chili powder spice. As a salad, this is a little easier to serve and prepare in advance, but has all. This Mexican street corn salad, also known as Esquites, is smoky, spicy, tangy and incredibly delicious. If you love the Mexican corn on the cob then you will love this version.