FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad.
You can have FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad
- It’s 10 oz of mixed salad greens (2 bags).
- You need 1 ear of corn (boiled, steamed, roasted, or grilled are all good), kernels cut off.
- It’s 10 of cherry or grape tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1/4 of small red onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 of an apple, cored and diced.
- It’s 2 of precooked chicken breast halves (baked, roasted, grilled are all fine), cut into 1/2" cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cheese (I had mild cheddar. I think the original has Jack.).
- Prepare 10-20 leaves of basil depending on how much you like, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Ranch dressing.
- It’s of fresh lime.
FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad step by step
- Your ingredients..
- Put salad greens in a large mixing bowl.
- Throw all your other ingredients on top then dress with Ranch and BBQ sauce and a healthy squeeze or two of fresh lime juice..
- Toss thoroughly and enjoy!.