Popeye Cheese: To Freeze For Bentos.
You can have Popeye Cheese: To Freeze For Bentos using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Popeye Cheese: To Freeze For Bentos
- It’s 150 grams of Wiener sausages.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 bunch of Spinach.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of Garlic powder.
- You need 30 grams of Melting type cheese.
Popeye Cheese: To Freeze For Bentos step by step
- Wash the spinach. Cut the stem parts into 2 cm pieces and the leafy parts into 4 cm pieces..
- Slice the wiener sausages about 1.5 cm thick. Stir fry in a little oil in a frying pan..
- When the olive oil and sausages start smelling good, add the spinach and continue stir frying. Season with garlic powder and black pepper..
- Make some silicone cups ready..
- When the stir-fry is done, put some of the spinach in each cup, and top with some sausage slices..
- Add the rest of the spinach on top..
- Top each cup with 5 g (about a pinch) of cheese..
- If you add the cheese while the spinach is still hot, it will melt quickly..
- Cool, then freeze..