Mini corn dog. Skip the store-bought snacks in favor of an easy recipe for homemade corn dogs that take just Bypass the freezer aisle and whip up a DIY recipe for Easy Homemade Mini Corn Dogs perfect for. But a fresh corn dog is always better, especially a mini one! Detailed measurements and instructions can be found on the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page.
The original Mini Corn Dog Muffins! These fun and poppable bites are perfect for snack time, dinner, or game day. Prepare muffin batter as directed on package. You can have Mini corn dog using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini corn dog
- You need 2 of corn meal.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 11/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s of Skewers.
- You need 2 packs of sausages.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need of Oil for deep frying.
If you love corn dogs, you're going to love this easy mini corn dog muffins recipe! Kids love this is crowd-pleaser for an easy meal or kids snack idea! This MINI CORN DOG RECIPE is the perfect answer to a kid-friendly lunch! No need to leave the house and hit up the local drive-thru, because these fry up absolutely perfect at home.
Mini corn dog step by step
- Open and rinse sausages.
- Stick the sausages ro the skewers..
- Sieve all dry ingredients in a bowl,in a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients..
- Then pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix very well with a ballon whisk..
- Deep sausage in the batter and then fry in hot vegetable oil..
This Mini Corn Dog Recipe just very well could be a Sonic Corn Dog knockoff! Just as yummy, only smaller and cuter. Let's talk about this beautiful thing called the Corn Dog! The easiest corn dogs you will ever make! Perfect as an after-school snack, game-day appetizer or even a quick dinner!