Yummy Honey Chicken Kabobs.
You can have Yummy Honey Chicken Kabobs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy Honey Chicken Kabobs
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 5 small of onion.
- It’s 2 of red bell pepper.
- You need 8 of skinless boneless chicken breasts (1in cubes).
- Prepare 1 of skewers.
- It’s 5 of (optional – tomatoes, mushrooms).
Yummy Honey Chicken Kabobs instructions
- In a large bowl mix oil, honey, soy sauce, pepper and garlic. Before adding the chicken reserve a small amount of marinade to brush on kabobs while cooking..
- Add meat and vegetables to the marinade. Store in fridge for at least two hours..
- Drain the marinade and skew the chicken and vegetables..
- Preheat the grill for high heat. Lightly oil to grill grate. Place the skewers on the grill. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes until chicken juices run clear..