Ray's' 4th of July Marshmallow Poppers.
You can have Ray's' 4th of July Marshmallow Poppers using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ray's' 4th of July Marshmallow Poppers
- It’s 1 large of marshmallows.
- You need 1 cup of white melting chocolate.
- You need 1 of sprinkles.
- Prepare 1 of pull apart twizzler candy.
- Prepare 1 of wax paper & baking sheet.
- It’s 1 of candy sticks.
Ray's' 4th of July Marshmallow Poppers step by step
- Start by cutting your twizzler candy about 1 too 2 inches or as big as you like. Pull apart carefully leave some space from bottom so you don't unravel them. You just want your topper to look like a firecracker set aside..
- Add marshmallows to scewer stick, pushing through leaving a little space on top to add twizzler topper set aside. Melt your chocolate as directed on bag. Now dip marshmallow into chocolate add desired sprinkles set onto a lined tray into fridge let chocolate harden..
- Once hardened add your topper, serve in a cute jar! Happy 4th.