Spicy bbq chicken kabobs. These grilled chicken kabobs are made with marinated chicken and colorful vegetables, all threaded onto skewers and cooked to perfection. An easy dinner that can also be baked in the oven! Spiced chicken, peppers, pineapple, onions and bacon are skewered, basted with the tastiest bbq sauce, and grilled to perfection!
Get marinades and grilling tips for moist, tasty chicken kabobs. Get marinades and grilling tips for moist, tasty chicken kabobs. Find recipes for dipping sauces, too. You can have Spicy bbq chicken kabobs using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy bbq chicken kabobs
- Prepare 2 lb of thin sliced chicken breast.
- It’s 20 of wooden skewers.
- It’s 8 oz of barbecue sauce (any flavor).
- It’s 8 oz of ginger teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
The flavors of summer come alive in these colorful grilled kebabs with bell pepper. Grilled chicken kebabs are first rate, & this quick marinated BBQ chicken grills up moist & tender. Chicken skewers allow each chicken chunk to absorb lots of flavor and stay juicy. Stir up a superfast peanut sauce, and marinate the chicken before you head out for the day.
Spicy bbq chicken kabobs instructions
- Mix together the barbecue sauce, ginger teriyaki sauce, and the cauenne pepper in an 8×8 glass pan..
- Chop the 2 pounds of chicken into one inch cubes. Then marinate the chicken in rhe barbecue sauce mixture.
- Let sit in fridge for aboit 2 hours so the chicken is marinated very well afterwards..
- Put the chicken on skewers and grill until you think rhe crispyness is just right for you..
The remaining ingredients can be quickly put together when. BBQ Pineapple Chicken Kabobs – So saucy, so sticky, and just so darn good! But since that's a night game, most of our day will consist of these BBQ pineapple chicken kabobs! With a super simple garlicky-bbq-teriyaki marinade, the chicken comes out so beautifully saucy, sticky, sweet and sour. Grilling Chicken Kabobs is easy, especially considering how quick chicken meat takes to cook.