Teh Talua (Indonesian Eggnog).
You can have Teh Talua (Indonesian Eggnog) using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teh Talua (Indonesian Eggnog)
- It’s 2 of chicken egg yolks, preferably free range chickens.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of tea bags of roasted/black tea of your choice.
- It’s 500 ml of water.
- It’s 1 of wedge of lemon or lime.
Teh Talua (Indonesian Eggnog) step by step
- Boil water. Add the tea sachets and let steep for 10 minutes. Remove the tea bags. Boil again for a minute or so..
- Beat yolks with sugar until frothy. Pour hot tea into the yolks and sugar, stir well until foamy..
- Squeeze the lemon/lime into the drink. Enjoy!.