Frozen banana split. The frozen banana split cocktail is the ideal recipe for this instance and it's absolutely delicious. As with the banana split, feel free to indulge as much as you like when garnishing this cocktail. This Frozen Banana Split Dessert is the perfect recipe if you are feeding a crowd.
Remove from pan, using foil handles. This frozen dessert takes very little work to make ahead, freeze, and then pull from the freezer when you're ready to serve. Freezer desserts so easy for company! You can cook Frozen banana split using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Frozen banana split
- It’s 24 of ice cream sandwiches.
- It’s 6 medium of bananas (sliced).
- It’s 12 oz of jar hot fudge sauce.
- It’s 10 oz of maraschino cherries, drained and finely chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of package milk chocolate covered toffee bits, crushed and divided.
- Prepare 12 oz of jar butterscotch ice cream topping.
- You need 8 oz of cool whip, thawed.
Yep, they pretty much go hand-in-hand for me. Skip to Frozen Banana Split Salad content. A banana split is an ice cream-based dessert. In its traditional form it is served in a long dish called a boat.
Frozen banana split step by step
- Line a 9 x 13 pan with foil..
- Cover bottom of pan with half of the ice cream sandwiches, cut to fit if needed..
- Top evenly with banana slices..
- Pour hot fudge sauce over bananas..
- Add cherries and 1/2 of the toffee bits..
- Pour butterscotch evenly on top..
- Cover with remaining ice cream sandwiches, cutting to fit if needed..
- Spread top with cool whip..
- Sprinkle remaining toffee over top.
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from pan using foil, cut into squares and serve!.
A banana is cut in half lengthwise (hence the name) and laid in the dish. There are many variations, but the classic banana split is made with three scoops of ice cream. Learn how to make our Frozen Banana Split Pie for a fun family dessert. Enjoy a mix of cool, creamy, and crunchy textures that are full of sweet flavors! Arrange the bananas lengthwise in the loaf pan on top of the strawberry-cherry mixture, cutting to fit as necessary.