Sweet N Smoky BBQ Sauce.
You can cook Sweet N Smoky BBQ Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet N Smoky BBQ Sauce
- You need 2 cup of all natural ketchup (no high fructose corn syrup).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of apple cider (not the vinegar).
- You need 2 tbsp of applewood liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 small of pinch cayenne pepper (add a little more if you like a little heat with your sweet).
Sweet N Smoky BBQ Sauce step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan. If you have any clumps of brown sugar smash them with the back of your spoon against the sides of the sauce pan..
- Bring sauce to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium low and let simmer for 20 minutes uncovered to reduce and thicken, again stirring occasionally..
- Turn off heat and set pan aside to allow sauce to cool completely, it will get even thicker as it cools. Transfer to an air tight container and store in your fridge. Use on all your favorite bbq, but this sauce was created specifically for my pulled pork recipe. Yum! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368062-apple-cider-smoked-pork.