BBQ Pork Ribs. Succulent, smoky pork ribs are tender and finger-licking good. Try these top-rated recipes for dry rubs and sauces that are a match made in backyard heaven. These BBQ Pork Spare Ribs are baked in the oven, until tender and falling off the bone.
Big slabs of porky goodness cut from the shoulder of the hog. Barbecued Pork Shoulder on a Gas Grill. When it comes to the perfect rack of ribs, it's all about the prep and the seasoning. You can cook BBQ Pork Ribs using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Pork Ribs
- Prepare of Pork spare ribs or St Louis ribs.
- You need of BBQ rub.
- Prepare of BBQ sauce.
- It’s of Mustard.
- It’s of Brown sugar.
- Prepare of Beer.
RIBS Baby Back (or Pork Back Ribs) are the best choice, they cook to tender perfection. Meanwhile, combine Rib BBQ Sauce ingredients together. Remove ribs and discard juices, onions & garlic. Buying and Preparing the Pork Ribs.
BBQ Pork Ribs step by step
- Set your ribs out for a couple hours before cooking.
- Once close to room temperature, rub mustard all over the ribs. This will bind the rub to your ribs which is very important for getting a good crust.
- Very liberally apply your rub to the ribs. Run it in with your hands, get them DIRTY! This is BBQ, not haute French cuisine.
- Get your smoker, grill, or oven preheated to 220F. Put your ribs in your cooker. It is extremely important to maintain a consistent temperature.
- Cook for 3 hours. Do NOT open the cooker during this time because that will mess with your consistent temperature.
- Wrap your ribs in tin foil. Leave a little opening at the top so the ribs can breathe. Put a few tablespoons of brown sugar and a couple ounces of beer at the bottom of the tin foil below the ribs.
- Cook for two more hours. Do NOT open your cooker during this time.
- Remove the ribs from the tin foil and rub a small amount of BBQ sauce onto the ribs. Do not apply a lot of sauce, if that's what you like you can do that later but not now.
- Cook for one more hour. Again, do not open your cooker until the hour is up.
- Remove ribs from your cooker and apply BBQ sauce to your liking. You can quickly grill or broil the ribs for 3-5 minutes if you want to caramelize the sauce (I do).
- Let there ribs rest out in the open for 10-15 minutes BEFORE slicing them.
BBQ ribs get an Asian inspired makeover in this recipe for soy ginger glazed spare ribs. A whole rack of smoked pork ribs only has the bark and glaze on two sides. Thai BBQ Ribs with Peanut BBQ Sauce. You haven't lived until you've tried peanut BBQ sauce. Nothing says summer quite like a slow cooked, delicious, tender slab of THE BEST BBQ Pork Ribs.