BBQ Chicken Wraps.
You can have BBQ Chicken Wraps using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken Wraps
- It’s 1 packages of Flour tortillas.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Chicken breast.
- It’s 3/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- You need 1 of Red onion.
- You need 2 of Green peppers.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
BBQ Chicken Wraps instructions
- Place chicken breast in middle of broiler pan or on heated grill..
- Brush with BBQ sauce, reserving 1/4 cup for later..
- Spread onions and peppers on chicken. Brush vegetables with oil. Broil 3-4 minutes..
- Turn chicken and vegetables and brush with reserved BBQ sauce; broil 5-7 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked..
- Heat tortillas according to package. Slice chicken into strips. Make wraps..