Burrito bowl 🍅🥑. Burrito bowls are an easy way to load up on fiber and micronutrients by squeezing in a few servings of veggies. These recipes will have you looking forward to dinner because they're delicious. Protein packed healthy vegan Burrito bowl!
The Veg Burrito Bowl sounds elaborate, but the fact is that it is not too time-consuming. Moreover, it is a satiating one-dish meal, which is completely worth the effort. Here, rice is boosted with colourful veggies, ketchup and appropriate seasonings; layered with refried beans, sour cream and uncooked. You can cook Burrito bowl 🍅🥑 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Burrito bowl 🍅🥑
- Prepare 100 g of skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of guacamole (pm me for the recipe).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1 of small tomatoe.
- It’s 1 of small brown onion.
- It’s to taste of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of corn or wheat tortilla (I prefer corn).
- It’s to taste of Lettuce and baby spinach.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Mixed herbs.
- You need of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Black beans (optional).
Come visit The Burrito Bowl for a unique taste inspired by flavors of Mexico as well as our own homemade recipes. We have a large assortment fresh meats & vegetables right from the farm. Choose your favorite fillings and enjoy the fresh homemade flavors from The Burrito Bowl! A tasty Mexican burrito bowl restaurant that uses only the freshest ingredients.
Burrito bowl 🍅🥑 instructions
- Preheat the oven at 250 C. Please the tortilla on the back of a muffin mould making a star shape. Bake for 10-15 minutes. See photo.
- Chop the chicken into small cubes and grill on a pan with a little olive oil, salt and pepper to taste, some chilli flakes and mixed herbs.
- Carefully take out the tortilla and place it on a plate. Fill up with layers of cheese, onion, tomatoe, lettuce and spinach. Top up with more cheese, sour cream and guacamole. Enjoy!.
- Breakfast alternative – have it with scrambled eggs instead of chicken.
Think of a burrito without the tortilla. Ancient grains, brown rice, zucchini, sweet potato and your choice of protein gives you the power from within. A burrito bowl is simply a layered bowl full of all the burrito ingredients normally stuffed inside a tortilla. Since I can prepare most of the ingredients ahead What Is in a Burrito Bowl? When we make burrito bowls I usually use chicken as the protein, but you can of course use beef, pork, shrimp, or.