Lebanese sfiha. The recipe I decided to prepare today has two names: lahm bi ajin (or lahm bi ajeen) in Lebanese dialect or sfiha. If there is one pastry item that deserves a standing ovation from the Lebanese kitchen, it is sfeeha (pronounced. DIY Lebanese Sfiha (Spicy Meat Pie) Recipe.
Pie made from our own fresh dough topped with spicy ground lamb meat, onions and tomatoes. Got this recipe from a Lebanese website. Sfiha (Arabic: صفيحة sfīḥah), is a Levantine pie-like dish. You can cook Lebanese sfiha using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lebanese sfiha
- You need 2 tsp of yeast.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 7 cup of bread flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground meat.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of Syria pepper.
- You need 1 of lemon squeezed.
- Prepare 2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of natural yogurt.
It was introduced in Brazil and Argentina by Lebanese and Syrian immigrants, where it is known as esfiha or esfirra. In contrast to the modern use of lamb or beef, traditional sfiha are open-faced meat pies made with ground mutton. sfiha recipes from LEBANESE RECIPES : Fatayer Bi Sabanikh (Spinach Turnovers) and Sfiha (Meat Pies), Lahm bi ajin (sfiha) recipe, Sfiha (Lebanese Pie) Recipe. This is a pizza-like dish originating from the Levant. In contrast to the modern use of lamb or beef, traditional sfiha are open-faced meat pies made with ground mutton.…
Lebanese sfiha step by step
- Dough: Mix yeast, warm water, and sugar. Let rise for five minutes..
- Add the vegetable oil, salt, and the flour, cup by cup, mixing all the time, until forming a homogenous dough..
- Stuffing: Grind the tomatoes..
- Mix meat, tomatoes, onion, syria pepper, pepper, salt, lemon soup and natural yogurt and put in the refrigerator..
- Back to the dough: make balls with the dough. About 40 balls..
- Grease cake tin and put the balls side by side. let some space, like 3 fingers between each one..
- Open the dough balls with your fingers, leaving a higher edge, like a pizza..
- then, with your hands, put some stuffing un the middle of the dough. A little bit more then one spoon..
- bake at 390 °F until the sfihas are golden..
Beef�Sfiha Lebanese mini pizzas topped with ground beef, onions, Lebanese Sfeeha meet pie or See More Pictures. Photo "Tasty Lebanese pizza Sfiha with minced meat. But specifically Syrian/Lebanese food like sfiha, no. There are some Syrian and Lebanese restaurants, but Syrian or Lebanese dishes aren't part of the standard restaurant menu. Sfiha is an open Middle-Eastern baked pie that looks like a mini pizza and is topped with spiced beef or lamb mince.