One pot meal guest starring cabbage. You have to cook the cabbage first, and then mix up the filling, and then load it into the cabbage leaves and roll them up and put them in the dish and spoon on the tomato sauce…and then Stuffed cabbage that tastes just like Grandma's…but without all the work. My version of Instant Pot Cabbage Rolls is lazy where cabbage rolls are unstuffed into a casserole. It is one pot meal and ultimate comfort food from my Ukrainian grandma made in electric pressure cooker.
It has all the good flavor of regular cabbage rolls, but it's a lot less bother to make. Category: One Pot, One Pan Meals. Cabbage is not something I typically use, but the flavors of this dish sound like the perfect match with cabbage! You can cook One pot meal guest starring cabbage using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One pot meal guest starring cabbage
- You need 2 large of heads green cabbge.
- Prepare 2 1/2 quart of water.
- You need 1 quart of beef broth you could substitute with chicken broth if you dont eat beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 lb of bulk sausage I used Odems Tennessee Pride.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of smoked sausage.
- You need 1 1/4 lb of ground chuck you can substitute with another ground meat.
- You need 1 large of onion sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of beef or meat trimmings.
- You need 1 lb of package of angel hair cabbage.
- You need 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 cup of water, cold.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar.
I love trying new flavors and seasonings 🙂. These simple one pot meals are your answer to easy weeknight dinners! Everything cooks in one pot or pan for maximum flavor and minimum cleanup! I got a really strong craving for my One Pan Roasted Kielbasa and Cabbage Dinner the other day, but instead of making it the exact same way, I.
One pot meal guest starring cabbage instructions
- Mix cornstarch and half cup water set aside the cornstarch solution..
- Add all your meat into a pot add broth and water. Cover bring to a boil. Add garlic vinegar, and salt..
- Chop you cabbage . Add angel hair cabbage.
- Add chopped cabbage on top with sliced onions cover and boil..
- When all the meat is done trimmings either removed or chopped up small. And the cabbage is tender. Stir the cornstarch solution to loosen it up then add to the boiling cabbage. Stirring constantly to let thicken a bit. Let sit off heat covered for 10 minutes..
- Serve with rice or favorite noodles. Hope you enjoy!.
- I ate mine with a splash of red wine vinegar..
Combined with cabbage, potatoes, onion, and carrots, this is a one-pot meal that will feed a crowd. I've been making corned beef and cabbage since I If you make this tasty pressure cooker corned beef and cabbage recipe, please leave a comment with a star rating below. I'd like to know how you liked it! And while the cabbage gives this recipe its bulk and earthy broth, it's the sausage you should spend your money on. Considering even the most expensive sausages are more affordable than most cuts of meat, this recipe ends up.