taco salad. Easy Healthy Taco Salad Recipe With Ground Beef – If you're looking for how to make an easy taco salad recipe, try this low carb, healthy taco salad with ground beef. A taco salad is a Tex-Mex dish that combines ingredients used in Tex-Mex tacos. The salad is served with a fried flour tortilla shell stuffed with shredded iceberg lettuce and topped with diced tomatoes, shredded Cheddar cheese, sour cream, guacamole.
It doesn't take much to make a satisfying meal and this simple salad is. Taco Salad is crispy, crunchy and colorful! Crisp lettuce is topped with a zesty seasoned ground beef, crunchy tortilla chips and all of our favorite taco toppings. You can have taco salad using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of taco salad
- It’s 1/3 head of lettuce.
- It’s 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/3 cup of french dressing.
- It’s 1/3 small of bag of corn chips.
- Prepare 1 medium of tomatoe.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of kidney beans.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of salsa.
Taco Salad is a great and easy side dish to bring to your next cookout, party, or potluck, or even to just serve for dinner! One of the greatest strains on my marriage is my husband's complete and utter lack. This Taco Salad recipe is everyone's' favorite ground beef (or turkey!) tacos in salad form. It's bursting with bold, satisfying Tex-Mex flavors and layers of fresh, creamy, crunchy textures.
taco salad step by step
- brown ground beef in a skillet and drain.
- wash and chop tomato.
- peel and chop onion.
- grate and measure cheese.
- drain and measure kidney beans.
- wash, blot dry, and tear the lettuce into bite size pieces.
- put all ingridients prepared above in a large bowl.
- add the dressing, salsa, and corn chips.
- toss the salad. 🙂 and enjoy.
What makes this taco salad so darn good is that it holds up to even the most elaborate restaurant taco salads. That's because we thought of all the small-but-worth-it upgrades — like tossing cilantro in with. This Taco Salad recipe is made with ground beef, chopped lettuce and all your favorite toppings, including nacho-flavored Doritos tortilla chips! This Taco Salad recipe is the absolute best! The Best Taco Salad Recipe on Youtube!