Chicken kebab with homemade barbecue sauce..
You can cook Chicken kebab with homemade barbecue sauce. using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken kebab with homemade barbecue sauce.
- It’s 1 kg of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- It’s 1 of courgette.
- Prepare 2-3 of pointy peppers (mixed colour).
- You need 1 box of scarlet tomatoes.
- It’s of For the chicken seasoning:.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh ground pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika (smoky or sweet).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme (dried).
- You need 1 tsp of basil (dried).
- Prepare 1 tsp of rosemary (dried).
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley (dried).
- You need of For the barbecue sauce:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion (finely chopped).
- You need 400 g of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves (finely chopped).
- Prepare 85 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of vinegar (malt).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Worcester sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
Chicken kebab with homemade barbecue sauce. instructions
- Mix the all the ingredients of the chicken seasoning..
- Dice the chicken breasts up into bigger block chunks. Then Rub the spice blend all over the chicken breasts and expect super flavorful result. Rest the meat in the spices for 45 minutes..
- Dice the vegetables to bigger chunk as well & dipping all of them into the same seasoning for about 30 minutes to an hour..
- Pull the chicken breast and vegetables alternately on skewers. Place on an oiled baking tray or grill and roast them..
- For the homemade barbecue sauce, heat oil in a saucepan and add the onion. Cook over a gentle heat 4-5 mins, until softened. Add remaining ingredients, season and mix. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 mins, until thickened. For a smooth sauce, simply whizz the mixture in a food processor or with a hand blender for a few seconds..