Chicken Stew. This easy Chicken Stew from Delish.com is savory comfort in a bowl. Looking for a hearty, healthy dinner? This chicken stew takes under an hour, but it tastes like it's been simmering on the stove for.
Anyone else here not a fan of slimy chicken skin?? Chicken Stew is a delicious meal with chicken, potatoes and sweet potatoes, onions and carrots. It's all simmered in a rich seasoned chicken broth until tender. You can cook Chicken Stew using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Stew
- It’s 4 medium of Boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 4 medium of Potatoes.
- You need 2 can of Mixed veggies.
- You need 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of Corn.
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
Chicken Stew is just what you need to cozy up to after a long day! It calls for simple ingredients that Chicken Stew. It's the best dinner in the fall and winter and it's just what. Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis.
Chicken Stew instructions
- Grill your chicken. (See my instructions on perfect grilled chicken).
- Slice and boil your potatoes..
- Cut up the onion..
- Pour all ingredients in a pan and set on high. Or 350 if you are using a skillet..
- Leave for 30 minutes while stirring frequently..
- Turn pan on low. Or skillet on warm and let simmer for 15 minutes..
- You can serve with a side of crackers or hot sauce. :).
Juicy spice crusted chicken stew served with low carb golden cauliflower rice. Chicken stew takes much lesser time. That gives you all reason why you should be including this ridiculously simple and easy to make instant pot chicken stew recipe to your weekly dinner menu list. This chicken stew reminded us of a hunter's chicken, a chicken cacciatore in its ease of preparation, ingredients, and heartiness. Clotilde's version has a decidedly French twist, with the seasoning of.