Chicken Satay Skewers.
You can cook Chicken Satay Skewers using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay Skewers
- You need 6 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare 4 tsp of dried coriander.
- You need 4 tsp of light brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 4 tsp of fresh chopped ginger.
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Hershey's cocoa.
- It’s of Peanut Dipping Sause.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanut oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Reese's creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hot pepper sauce.
Chicken Satay Skewers instructions
- combine coriander , garlic, brown sugar, salt, cocoa and pepper in large bowl. stir in soy sauce, oil, lime juice and ginger..
- cut chicken into 1 1/2 to 2 inch cubes. add to soy sauce mixture, stirring to coat chicken pieces. cover; marinate in refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- meanwhile, prepare peanut sauce. gradually whisk peanut oil into peanut butter in medium bowl. blend in lime juice, soy sauce, honey, garlic, cayenne pepper, and hot pepper sauce. adjust flavors to taste for a sweet/hot flavor..
- thread chicken pieces into skewers. grill or broil, basting with marinade. discard leftover marinade. garnish with chopped cilantro, if desired. serve with peanut dipping sauce..