Grilled Moroccan Meatballs with Yogurt Sauce.
You can have Grilled Moroccan Meatballs with Yogurt Sauce using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Moroccan Meatballs with Yogurt Sauce
- You need of Meatballs.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- It’s 3 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of ground allspice.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, finely chopped.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of 85% lean ground beef.
- You need 1/3 cup of panko.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil, for grilling (coat grates).
- Prepare of Yogurt Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of English cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, & finely diced.
- It’s 1 cup of plain greek yogurt (don't use non-fat).
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh dill, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
Grilled Moroccan Meatballs with Yogurt Sauce instructions
- Preheat the grill to a medium-high heat (about 500°F)..
- Mix together the egg, garlic, cumin, allspice, cilantro, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl..
- Add the ground beef and panko and mix with your hands until well combined..
- Coat your grill grates with the oil..
- Using 1/3 cup to measure, form 8 disc-shaped meatballs. (They will dome slightly on the grill, forming nicely founded meatballs.).
- Grill the meatballs, covered, for about 4 minutes per side, or until they are nicely browned on the exterior and no longer pink in the center..
- Transfer the meatballs to a serving plate and let rest for 3 minutes..
- For the yogurt sauce, combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and mix well..
- Serve the meatballs on top of couscous or a flavor-infused rice and topped with the sauce..