Corn Dog Muffins. Stir together the cornbread mix and the brown sugar in a large bowl. Corn Dog Mini Muffins – Everyone's favorite corn dog made into the easiest mini muffins. The original Mini Corn Dog Muffins!
Corn Dog MuffinsSimple cornbread baked in muffin tins with a hot dog in the middle. Corn Dog Muffins. "Our three boys were always asking for corn dogs, so I came up with this fast way to deliver the same flavor," explains Lynita Arteberry of Plankinton, South Dakota. Corn dog muffins are so simple to make because you start with a simple boxed cornbread mix. You can have Corn Dog Muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn Dog Muffins
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of cornmeal.
- It’s 1 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3-4 of hot dogs (cut each of them into 3 pieces).
Cheese and chopped hot dogs are swirled in (use Lil' Smokies, if you'd like), and you can put out. These corn dog muffins are a crowd-pleaser, especially with kids. And they make a great football-watching snack for all of those big games! Corn dog muffins are also perfect for tailgating and make a great addition to any chili bar.
Corn Dog Muffins instructions
- Whisk butter and sugar together, add eggs, stir. Add butter milk and continue to whisk..
- In other bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, salt, baking soda..
- Fold dry mixture to butter mixture. Set oven for 350 F, use non stick spray for muffin tin. Add batter into each muffin cup, place hot dogs into middle of each corn batter. Cook 12-15 minutes..
- If my kid loves the recipe, and tastes, I post in here to share with you. I had only 2 muffins. Very filling,.
- Hope you will like the recipe too..
If there's one thing that gets me excited about fall, it's homemade chili and cornbread! These Corn Dog Muffins are a perfect way to avoid the mess of frying your corn dogs and finding Corn Dog Muffins. Corn Dog Muffin Bites are a fun change of pace for school lunch or even a quick dinner! Tag me @weelicious on social media so I can see your kiddos enjoying this recipe. With no skewers or deep-frying required, these easy-fix muffins recreate the flavor of a summer fair favorite.