You can have Chicken Casserole using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Casserole
- It’s 1 of 4oz can of diced Green Chiles.
- It’s 2 of family size Cream of chicken.
- You need 1 of 16oz of sour cream.
- You need 8 of cups of cheese (mild cheddar, or fiesta blend).
- Prepare 30 of corn tortilla.
- You need 5 of chicken breasts cooked or you can buy the (Tyson grilled and ready chicken breast a 22 oz bag).
Chicken Casserole instructions
- Step 1. Boil the chicken breast take out of the the water cut into bite sized piece, if you get the Tyson chicken grilled chicken then cut it into bite size pieces.
- Step 2. Put chicken into a bowl, then add cream of chicken soup, mix then add sour cream, and green chiles, and 2 1/2 cups of cheese mix well.
- Step 3. Put tortillas at the bottom of you baking dish put the chicken mixture on top add cheese.
- Step 4. Bake for twenty to twenty five minutes.