Homemade Corn Dogs.
You can have Homemade Corn Dogs using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Corn Dogs
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 c of yellow corn meal.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 4 of hot dog sausage.
- It’s 4 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 4 of skewers.
Homemade Corn Dogs instructions
- Whisk together the flour, yellow corn meal, baking powder, salt, & cayenne pepper..
- In a large bowl whisk 1 egg and milk..
- Add dry ingredients into the milk mixture. Mix until well combined..
- The mixture should look a lot like pancake mix..
- Let it rest for 10 minutes..
- Place each hot dog on a skewer and roll in a corn starch..
- Put the batter into the tall glass. Dip the hot dog into the batter..
- Fry until golden brown..
- Serve with tomato ketchup.