Lime Chicken and Shrimp Kabobs.
You can have Lime Chicken and Shrimp Kabobs using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lime Chicken and Shrimp Kabobs
- Prepare 2/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 of limes (juiced).
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 16 oz of pineapple.
- It’s 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 lb of large shrimp.
Lime Chicken and Shrimp Kabobs step by step
- Whisk oil, lime juice, vinegar, sugar and red pepper flakes..
- Combine bell pepper, onion, pineapple, chicken and shrimp in ziplock bag. Pour lime mixture over chicken. Seal bag. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours..
- Grill 350-400 degrees for 15 minutes. Turn over shrimp kabobs without chicken 6-8 minutes..