Summertime Couscous Salad.
You can cook Summertime Couscous Salad using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Summertime Couscous Salad
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of chicken broth or water.
- It’s 1 cup of large couscous.
- You need 1/2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 can of chick peas (drained).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of diced green bell pepper.
- It’s 3/4 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 of green onions chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hot pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 of Dressing.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 3 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Juice of one large lemon.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Summertime Couscous Salad step by step
- Bring broth or water to a boil. Add couscous, olive oil and a dash of salt. Simmer 10-12 minutes. Turn off the heat when almost all the broth is gone. Cover with lid. Couscous will absorb all broth..
- Combine cooked couscous, chick peas, peppers, onion, green onions, cilantro and hot pepper flakes..
- Whisk together honey, olive oil, lemon and salt and pepper to taste combine with couscous mixture. Enjoy!.