Corn dogs. A corn dog (also spelled corndog) is a sausage (usually a hot dog) on a stick that has been coated in a thick layer of cornmeal batter and deep fried. Our corn dogs aren't just yummy. Served alongside your little one's favorite fruits and veggies.
Hot dogs are skewered on sticks, dipped in corn batter, and then fried to a golden brown. This Corn Dog Recipe is a classic fair treat that's easy to make at home! Mix together a quick cornmeal batter, dip the hot dogs, and fry for a few minutes until golden brown. You can cook Corn dogs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn dogs
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of corn flour.
- You need 2 tbs of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 tbs of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Frankfurters, minibites/smokies or beef viennas.
- Prepare of Skewers.
- You need of Water or milk.
Corn dogs are popular fair food, and for good reason: the crunchy cornmeal crust pairs perfectly with the juicy hot dog within. Prepare corn dogs at home just like you'd get at the fair. Both kids and grown-ups will love this hearty corn dog batter. Corn Dogs Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Corn dogs instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients together..
- Add the egg.
- Gradually add the water or milk, whisk and make a batter thicker than the pancake batter mix well to get a smooth barter..
- Then take a tall glass or jug and pour the mixture.
- Take your frankfurters, smokies or Vienna ndunga na skewers..
- Dip them into your mixture inside glass or jug..
- Make sure thy are well coated.
I should've ordered two or just gone for the footlong. Easy Homemade Corn Dogs (アメリカンドッグ) recipe that takes just minutes to make, and they are a perfect snack for summer BBQ and parties. Inspired by the Japanese drama – Midnight Diner. A classic corn dog is always great, but these variations are better. It's hard to go wrong with a classic corn dog.