Creamy Veggie Orzo.
You can cook Creamy Veggie Orzo using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Veggie Orzo
- It’s 1 cup of orzo pasta, uncooked.
- It’s 1 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 of small red pepper.
- You need 1 of small green pepper.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 of tub Philadelphia Chive & Onion cream cheese (8 oz.).
Creamy Veggie Orzo instructions
- Start by dicing peppers and onion and combining; set aside..
- In a large pot, heat up a little oil, about 1 Tbsp. over medium high heat. Once oil is hot add in your peppers and onion. Cook about 4 minutes..
- Add in frozen corn and cook an additional 2 minutes..
- Add in orzo pasta and cook 1 minute..
- Add in chicken broth and bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until most liquid has been absorbed & has thickened and pasta is cooked..
- Add in cream cheese and stir until fully melted and incorporated. If you prefer less cream, add only half of the tub..
- Can be served with main meal of your choice. I had mine with steaks off the grill topped with my creamy horseradish topping. Enjoy!.