Grilled Tortilla Chips.
You can have Grilled Tortilla Chips using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Tortilla Chips
- Prepare 3 of Large Flour/Corn Tortillas.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Cooking Oil.
- You need 2 Pinches of Salt.
- You need of Spritz of Lime Juice.
- Prepare of Basting Brush.
Grilled Tortilla Chips step by step
- Pre-Heat Grill to 400, set to Medium High..
- Cut Tortilla into eighths..
- Near the grill, lightly coat both sides of the tortilla slice with oil..
- Grill to your desired color, but a minute and a half total seems to work perfect.(From right to left, 1 minute, 1 minute 15 seconds, 1 minute 45 seconds, just over 2 minutes).
- After cooking roughly 6 at a time, place on a try to cool..
- Sprinkle salt and lime juice to taste..