Smoked Lamb Chops Ras el hanout, topped with Garda Stagionato.
You can have Smoked Lamb Chops Ras el hanout, topped with Garda Stagionato using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Lamb Chops Ras el hanout, topped with Garda Stagionato
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Ras el hanout.
- You need 3 of lamb chops bone in or out.
Smoked Lamb Chops Ras el hanout, topped with Garda Stagionato step by step
- I basically marinated these boneless lamb chops with a tsp of liquid smoke, 1/4 cup of olive oil and a around about generous measuring (2 to 3 tsp) of Ras el hanout for about a hour. Because I was lazy…Believe me, this can be modified and given more respect and time but I was simply too tired to really give it "The Business" like I normally execute. This here is the latch key kid approach..
- Whilst the lamb was marinating, I decided to cut and render Shallots in housemade garlic oil at a low heat with a splash of white balsamic vinegar..
- After a hour of the lamb marinating, I put them on a nice hot preheated grill. I grilled them about three minutes on each side (I ♡ it, grilled to perfection) and sprinkled more Ras el hanout on them, just because…It's Ras el hanout, people!?!.
- After these were grilled to my liking, I paired it with my leftovers of coconut rhee chun rice and a coulis I prepared with shallot, roasted red pepper and lemongrass, then crowned it with some Garda Stagionato cheese and called it a day….
- It was a success….