You can have Barbecue Chicken using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Barbecue Chicken
- Prepare For of For Marination-.
- Prepare 1 of 1 whole chicken cut into pieces (1kg).
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 cups of barbecue sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Barbecue Chicken instructions
- Take chicken in a bowl and add 1 tbsp oil, ginger garlic paste, salt, pepper powder and paprika powder and mix well. Marinate the chicken for 30 minutes..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a nonstick pan and put all the chicken pieces on it. Turn the flame on slow. Cook one side around 3-4 minutes. Now turn upside down. Cover the lid and cook for 8-10 minutes. In between check the chicken. After 10 minutes turn the flame on medium. Cook till golden brown. Now spread some barbecue sauce on the chicken pieces..
- Now Put these Chicken pieces on grill pan and spread some barbecue sauce another side of the chicken pieces. After 3_4 minutes turn upside down. Cook another 3-4 minutes. Now u can see beautiful grill lines on your chicken pieces. Your lip-smacking Barbecue chicken is ready to serve. Serve with barbecue sauce..