Limey Chicken n Pearly Couscous.
You can cook Limey Chicken n Pearly Couscous using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Limey Chicken n Pearly Couscous
- You need of Boneless skinless chic thighs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chili oil.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Canola oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crystallized lime.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Chipotle chili flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Agave Syrup.
- Prepare 1 packages of kale/ edamame/veg mix.
- It’s 2 cup of Pearl couscous.
- You need 3 cup of chicken broth.
- You need of sour cream.
Limey Chicken n Pearly Couscous step by step
- Marinade your cut up thighs for maybe 30 minutes (the marinade is super strong).
- Make pearl couscous in the chicken broth. (didn't know how to spell couscous and my microphone thought I was yelling KISS KISS😐).
- Sauté frozen bag o veg.
- Drain most of the marinade, and brown thighs (5 min one side and 3 min the other).
- Use what's left over in the chicken pan to pour over assembled chicken/veg/couscous and heat the whole thing together for a couple mins.
- Ta Da..