Meme's Amazing Black Bean "Hummus". This Black Bean Hummus is creamier and smoother than a classic chickpea hummus, but is still flavored with classic I will admit that black bean hummus is a lot uglier than chickpea hummus, but it makes up for it in taste. Instead of chickpeas, you can use black beans to make this Middle Eastern dip. And for a bit of extra flavor, stir in jalapeño pepper and lime juice.
This healthy hummus dip is bursting with flavor with just the right amount of heat. Healthy Black Bean Hummus uses black beans instead of chickpeas. These Mushroom Zucchini Lasagna Rolls are AMAZING and Clean Eating. You can have Meme's Amazing Black Bean "Hummus" using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meme's Amazing Black Bean "Hummus"
- You need 2 can of black beans 15oz.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of scotch bonnet pepper(s) (WARNING: do not use if you don't love hot and spicy, substitute with a mild pepper or maybe spring onions/ scallions).
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt (optional).
Made lower in fat without tahini. A delicious appetizer, dip or spread that's healthy, easy to make and crowd pleasing! Daily hummus memes for hummus lovers, meme admirers, chickpea enthusiasts, pita partners, falafel fa. Find black bean hummus stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Meme's Amazing Black Bean "Hummus" step by step
- Drain black beans and rinse well..
- Place beans in food processor with garlic (crush or grate if desired)..
- Add 1- 3 scotch bonnets depending on heat preference, leave seeds in for maximum "umph". Do not attempt seeds and 3 unless you pretty much have no taste buds left, lol. (A dig at all you hot pepper fanatics, you know who you are.).
- Add 1-2 teaspoons olive oil and blend, adding additional oil until desired consistency is reached. Add a dash or two of salt if desired..
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers of your choice. Makes a lovely sandwich spread as well..
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. This black bean hummus is creamy and light and healthy and so very tasty with a wide variety of dippers like pretzels, peppers or carrots. I mean, really, this black bean hummus (touched up with a zesty hint of lime and a few smoky flavors) is extremely delicious. I might be a little biased since black. Hummus with olives close-up. horizontal top view.