You can have Simple burgers using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple burgers
- You need 400 grams of beef mince.
- You need 1 tbsp of wholegrain mustard.
- It’s dash of good ale or beer.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 12 of gerkhin slices.
- Prepare 2 of lettuce.
- Prepare 4 of rolls.
- It’s tsp of salt.
- It’s pinch of pepper.
- It’s of grated cheese.
- You need of ketchup.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
Simple burgers step by step
- Put the mince, mustard, beer, parsley, and some salt and pepper in a bowl and mix it all up well. Needless to say, the rest of the beer is yours, cook’s privileges. Form into four even sized balls, then squish the balls down into four burgers, about 2 cm thick..
- Heat a grill pan over a medium heat and the oven to 150c. Stick the burgers in the pan and cook until the bottom side is cooked and has some nice almost burnt lines on it. Flip them and squish them down with a spatula to stop the edges curling up too much..
- Cut the cobs in half and put a bit of cheese on each of the bottom halves. Stick them in the oven to melt the cheese, and toast the bread a bit..
- When the burger and buns are done, put the burger on the cheese half, then ketchup and mayonnaise (mix them together and make the special sauce from Stepbrothers) then sliced tomato, gherkins and salad. And then the top half of the bun..