Gado Gado (Indonesian Salad with Peanut Dressings).
You can cook Gado Gado (Indonesian Salad with Peanut Dressings) using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gado Gado (Indonesian Salad with Peanut Dressings)
- Prepare of Lontong (Indonesian rice cake).
- It’s 2 of medium potato, boiled, peeled, cut into small chunks.
- Prepare 1 of medium cucumber, cut into small chunks.
- Prepare 150 gr of bean sprouts, put into boiling water for 1 minute, drained.
- You need 200 gr of long beans, trimmed, cut into 1.5 inches pieces, boiled or baby spinach, put into boiling water for 1 minute, drained.
- Prepare 2 pieces of fried tofu, cut into small chunks.
- You need 2 pieces of fried soy bean cake, cut into small chunks.
- It’s 8 sheets of lettuce, cut.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 tsp of coconut sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tamarind juice, from 1 tsp wet tamarind mixed with 2 tbsp water.
- You need 200 ml of instant coconut milk.
- It’s 3 of kaffir lime leaves, cut away the bones.
- It’s 200 gr of peanuts, fried, ground.
- It’s of For the ground spices:.
- It’s 8 cloves of garlic.
- You need 5 of red peppers.
- You need 1 inch of cutchery.
- You need of For the complement:.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes, divided by 8.
- You need 2 of hard cooked large eggs, peeled, halved.
- It’s of Emping (Indonesian chips).
- Prepare of Indonesian crispy crackers.
- Prepare of Chili sauce (made of 8 bird eyes chili peppers and 4 cloves garlic, boiled, drained, ground).
Gado Gado (Indonesian Salad with Peanut Dressings) instructions
- Heat the vegetable oil. Sauté ground spices and kaffir lime leaves until fragrant. Add ground peanuts. Mix well..
- Add coconut milk, coconut sugar, and salt. Keep stirring constantly until boiling..
- Add tamarind juice. Mix well. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Arrange rice cake chunks, boiled potato, cucumber, bean sprouts, spinach, fried tofu, fried soy bean cake, and lettuce on a plate. Pour some sauce. Serve with the complement! 😋.