You can have Quinoa Salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quinoa Salad
- You need 2 cup of cooked quinoa.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1/2 cup of either – lemon juice or apple cider vinegar or white balsamic (the best flavor), or more depending on your taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh parsley chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh mint or dried.
- It’s 2 inch of long fresh ginger, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot shredded & diced.
- You need 1 of red pepper finely diced.
- You need 1 of English cucumber scooped of seeds & finely diced.
- Prepare 2 of celery stalks (if small or 1 lg.) finely diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of purple onion finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of raisins as many as you like.
- Prepare 1 of dried cranberries as many as you like.
Quinoa Salad instructions
- Cook quinoa as directed and allow to cool. While quinoa is cooling cut up all ingredients..
- In a REALLY large bowl add cooled quinoa; add oil, stir well, add vinegar, or lemon juice and stir to incorporate. Taste and adjust flavors as needed. You will do this a few times and at the very end as well. Add enough parsley and mint to your liking. I like more mint so I add more. It's absolutely ok to use dried but rub it in between the palms of your hand to release the oils. You will need about a tablespoon of each. By all means, use more if you like – I do! If you want to REALLY wow everyone, use white balsamic vinegar!.
- Add ginger and stir. Taste for flavors. Ginger will be the heat to this dish. If you want more heat, add more..
- Add ALL the vegetables, raisins and cranberries. Stir really, really well. Taste and add more vinegar, or lemon, to adjust flavors for balance..
- Place in refrigerator to cool. Before serving taste and adjust if needed..
- This recipe is very, very versatile. Add more ingredients or change things up. It's all according to your taste..