Clay Pot BBQ Braise Chicken With Thai Herbs.
You can cook Clay Pot BBQ Braise Chicken With Thai Herbs using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Clay Pot BBQ Braise Chicken With Thai Herbs
- It’s 1 1/2 kg of Chicken tights,drumstick or whole chicken.
- You need 2 cup of My BBQ sauce in direction attachment.
- It’s 1 bunch of Kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 2 of Lemongrass stalks.
- It’s 6 of Shallots.
- You need 5 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander seeds.
Clay Pot BBQ Braise Chicken With Thai Herbs instructions
- Wash,clean and pat dry chicken pieces.
- Slice lemongrass,crush garlic and shallots.
- Set pot on medium heat,this receive I use clay pot to get good aroma from herbs ,simple pot is fine 🙂 ,add some oil enough to fry crush garlic and shallots ,fry until light brown.
- Add kafir lime leaves,lemongrass ,stir until fragrance.
- Add chicken pieces ,skin side down ,brown all pieces.
- Add BBQ sauce (ingredients in recipe attached below,cut out sage leaves and tripple recipe),coriander seeds,let boil and simmer about 40 mins or until tendered https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359388-braised-chicken-with-sage-and-honey.
- This can serve hot imediately with some rice or pasta ,but I like to bring out to grill again ..so good ,tender and delicious :).