Grilled Chicken Suya.
You can cook Grilled Chicken Suya using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Suya
- It’s of Chicken (I used whole chicken).
- Prepare of Suya spice (you can buy this form the market or make yours).
- Prepare of Onions.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Grilled Chicken Suya instructions
- Wash and clean the chicken.
- Rub it all over with olive oil.
- Rub the suya spice all over the chicken and leave in the fridge to marinate over night or for 45-60 minutes.
- Pre-heat your oven.
- Place a foil on your baking tray, make a bed of onions and place your chicken on them..
- If you're using whole chicken, don't forget to rub the oil and suya spice inside the chicken too, then, put chunks of onions inside and tie up the legs to cover it.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake on medium heat for about 40 mins, then, cover the chicken with foil and bake for another 50 mins or until the chicken is tender enough.
- Let cool and enjoy!.
- Note that if you're using cut up chicken, you grill in way less time than when you're using whole chicken.