Mandys hot cheesy salsa rolls. A blend of cream cheese and cheddar brings the cheesy to this easy-to-make salsa appetizer spread. Bump up the heat in this yummy potato dish by using hot salsa and Mexican cheese blend. This national contest-winning recipe was created by Shannon Fountain of Winooski, VT.
Fast and easy recipe for Chipotle Salsa – Hot Spicy Mexican Salsa. This cheesy dish is similar to the potluck classic known as poppyseed chicken casserole, or Ritz cracker chicken casserole. Serve it with assorted crackers, veggie dippers or tortilla chips for a crowd-pleasing appetizer. You can cook Mandys hot cheesy salsa rolls using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mandys hot cheesy salsa rolls
- It’s 8 small of bread rolls.
- You need 1 large tub of cream cheese.
- You need 1 each of salsa jar.
- It’s 1 bunch of spring onion.
- You need 4 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare of Foil to wrap the rolls in.
Cheesy Taco Stuffed Shells made with jumbo pasta shells, salsa, cheese and taco Taco Stuffed Shells are an easy dinner of stuffed jumbo pasta shells with ground beef. With just the addition of taco seasoning, salsa and cheese your family will be asking for this dish to go in your regular rotation. Cornbread Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwich. Everything you love about a lasagna, but EASIER!
Mandys hot cheesy salsa rolls instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F/180°C — Cut rolls in half, almost fully.
- Cream the cheese in a bowl to aid spreading it.
- Chop spring onions and add to cream cheese,spoon onto one side of the rolls.
- Add spoonful of Ur favourite salsa on top of cream cheese.
- Finish with a handful of grated cheese.
- Wrap in foil fully,and put in the oven at 350°F/180°C for 10-15 minutes.cook until cheese is melted and serve.
- U can also cook these on the top rack of a bbq until cheese has melted.
- If u don't want a vegetarian roll add Ur favourite cooked meat eg chicken ham etc.
These spinach lasagna rolls make for an easy weeknight dinner that will be a hit with the whole family. With a delicious spinach and three-cheese mixture rolled up in lasagna noodles and smothered in marinara sauce, whats not to love?! Crescent rolls are stuffed with American cheese and shredded chicken, then topped with a sauce of chicken soup, milk and Cheddar cheese. This is similar to the spinach dips served at Ruby Tuesday or TGI Fridays, except with plenty of cheese! Serve with tortilla chips and salsa, if desired.