Easy, Rich Cheesy Penne.
You can have Easy, Rich Cheesy Penne using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy, Rich Cheesy Penne
- It’s 100 grams of Penne.
- It’s 200 grams of Milk or heavy cream (or soy milk).
- Prepare 5 slice of Sliced cheese.
- You need 2 of Wiener sausages.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Kombu tea.
- Prepare 1 of Dried basil.
Easy, Rich Cheesy Penne instructions
- Boil the penne as instructed..
- Five minutes before it's done, thinly slice the wiener sausages and stir-fry. Once cooked through, transfer to a plate..
- Add heavy cream or milk to the frying pan, then heat over low heat. Once heated, add the cheese and thoroughly melt..
- Drain the penne, add the wiener sausages to the penne. Season with the kombu tea, sprinkle on dried basil to taste and eat..
- Adjust the amount of cheese to taste. The more you add, the richer and thicker the sauce will be..