You can cook Kuih Bakar using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kuih Bakar
- It’s 1 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare of Sesame seed.
- Prepare of Pandan paste.
- It’s 10 of pandan leaves.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Kuih Bakar instructions
- Make the pandan paste by blending the pandan with water. Squeeze the blended leaves to get the a nice fragrant pandan juice.
- Use a blender and mix all the other ingredients and add the pandan juice.
- Pour it into a baking dish/ container- I use a traditional brass baking tray in a flower shape. Sprinkle the sesame seeds in top..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius..