Hummus chicken. Hummus makes for a super simple sauce in this delicious baked chicken recipe! The hummus protects the lean chicken breasts from the oven's intense heat, resulting in baked chicken Silky-smooth hummus is preferred for dipping, but when it comes to crusting chicken, you. Meats: Rotisserie chicken, pan seared chicken, grilled chicken, breasts or things.
Served over hummus and pita, this recipe is savory and oh so delish! I mean, who doesn't love roasty-toasty chicken that has been seasoned to perfection with lemon, cumin, paprika and turmeric?! Lean chicken breast is kept moist in a creamy hummus shell, which adds flavor, fiber and protein. You can have Hummus chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hummus chicken
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of hummus.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, chopped.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of paprika.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
It's served over roasted zucchini but you can also sub in your favorite roasted veggies instead. I made it twice last week. How to make our easy hummus recipe with canned chickpeas, garlic, tahini, and olive oil. This is my favorite hummus recipe!
Hummus chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place chopped onion and zucchini in bottom of lightly oiled baking dish.
- Place chicken on top of onion and zucchini. Season with salt, pepper, paprika, and lemon juice..
- Coat chicken with hummus.
- Bake for 35-45 min or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
With a few simple tricks, you really can make creamy smooth homemade. This recipe for hummus chicken salad caught my eye over the holiday break. I found it in the Home Cooking The Costco Way cookbook that Costco gives out at their stores usually once a year. Today, we change it up a bit from a salad and make our ourselves a yummy, filling, and oh-so-flavorful Chicken & Hummus Greek Wrap. Southwest Chicken Hummus WrapI Wash You Dry.