Hummus. News, reviews, recipes and videos about hummus, falafel and other middle-eastern foods. A traditional hummus recipe includes tahini and makes a wonderful snack or appetizer. Serve with warm pita bread or veggies.
We also add a little drizzle to the top of the swirly hummus. Hummus, that creamy dip that hails from the Middle East, has a reputation as a clean, healthy food. All the main ingredients are super foods in their own right. You can cook Hummus using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hummus
- It’s 2 can of garbanzo beans.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of tahini.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 medium of lemon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
Hummus is so easy to make that you really shouldn't have to buy a plastic pot of it. The basic hummus has four ingredients: chickpeas, tahini (pounded sesame seeds), garlic and lemon juice. All you need are a few cans of chickpeas, some tahini, olive oil, some seasonings, and a food processor. ↑ Hummus Catches On in America (as Long as It's Flavored) // The New York Times (англ.) ↑ Рецепты популярных разновидностей хумуса (англ.) Learn how to make hummus with this easy homemade hummus recipe! It's quick and easy to make, super-smooth and creamy, and tastes so fresh and flavorful!
Hummus step by step
- Place all ingredients in food processor. Dump out half of water from canned garbanzo beans, or else the hummus will be too soupy. Olive oil, paprika are optional..
- Blend all ingredients for about 5 minutes or until you reach the desired consistency..
- Ready to serve!.
Hummus is delicious, packed with nutrients and incredibly good for you. Hummus, oh how I love thee. I love hummus in all the different flavor variations, including roasted But there's nothing quite like the classic hummus recipe. It's versatile, delicious and can be used as a. Take your hummus beyond carrot sticks, pita and celery!