Indonesian traditional cheese sticks (Telor gabus). Indonesian Traditional Cheese Stick: Telur Gabus Keju / Bidaran / Widaran Hi I'm Yohana from discoverindonesianow.com I would like to introduce a traditional Indonesian cheese stick called "Telur Gabus Keju" or "Bidaran" or "Widaran" as different person calls it differently depends on one's location. Kue is an Indonesian bite-sized snack or dessert food. Kue is a fairly broad term in Indonesian to describe a wide variety of snacks; cakes, cookies, fritters, pies, scones, and patisserie.
Lihat juga resep TELUR GABUS KEJU/STIK KEJU – DAPUR MARISA enak lainnya! Cara Membuat Telur Gabus Keju Gurih dan Renyah – Telur gabus adalah satu dari sekian banyak cemilan yang enak dan di sukai semua orang, teksturnya sendiri sangat garing dan renyah dengan dominan rasa gurih yang sungguh nikmat. Telur gabus keju bisa menjadi cemilan favorit sekaligus sehat yang bisa anda suguhkan untuk keluarga tercinta. You can have Indonesian traditional cheese sticks (Telor gabus) using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indonesian traditional cheese sticks (Telor gabus)
- You need 200 g of tapioca flour.
- It’s 50 g of all-purpose flour.
- You need 50 g of butter.
- You need 125 g of grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need of Oil to fry.
Resep Cheese Stick Keju Goreng Bahan bahan Resep Cheese Stick Keju Renyah. Ayak dahulu supaya hasilnya jadi kue nya renyah. See more ideas about Sticky rice, Indonesian food, Food. This is list of Indonesian desserts.
Indonesian traditional cheese sticks (Telor gabus) step by step
- Whisk the butter and eggs together or you can also use mixer.
- Add the grated cheese and mix them until the texture becomes soft.
- Then mix both flours together, and add quarter of it to the mixture, this time use your cleaned hand to mix.
- Keep on adding the flour in batches until you get the right texture, where you can knead the dough without sticking on your hand.
- Meanwhile, heat up your pan with low heat, add a lot of oil approx 300ml so that will cover all the sticks nicely.
- While the oil is heating up, start making your sticks using your hand and immediately drop it to the oil one by one.
- Don't add too many sticks, the sticks will float when it's half Cooked, so make sure there is enough space fro them to float and you can easily toss and turn.
- Once they are floating, toss them to ensure they are fully cooked and fry them until colour change to golden.
- Remove from oil once you get the colour you need, and place them on the wax paper until they cool down.
- Do the same for the remaining dough.
- Serve immediately or store them in a jar for whenever you want them. Just make sure that it's an air tight jars so the sticks remain crispy.
In Indonesia, desserts are called as pencuci mulut or hidangan penutup. The style of cooking and foods in Indonesian cuisine—including desserts—are local cuisine with Arabs, Chinese, Indian, and European (especially Dutch, Portuguese, and Spanish) cuisine influences, adapted to local tastes, local palates and indigenous ingredients. Ikan gabus adalah sejenis ikan predator yang hidup di air tawar. Ikan ini dikenal dengan banyak nama di berbagai daerah: bocek dari riau, aruan, haruan (Mly.,Bjn), kocolan (, bogo (, bayong, bogo, licingan (, kutuk (, kabos dan lain-lain. Dalam bahasa Inggris juga disebut dengan berbagai nama seperti common snakehead, snakehead murrel, chevron snakehead, striped snakehead dan juga aruan.